Thursday, October 4, 2012

To Sanna and Riley, Love Cinderella

Dear Sanna and Riley,

I'm sorry it has been so long since my last letter but I have been busy!  I traveled out into the bush in search of my family and to my great surprise I found my cousins, Simon and Reggie!  Simon and Reggie are twins, just like you two.  Can you see the family resemblance (they have bigger noses but don't tell them I said that, they can be very sensitive)?

Since I found Simon and Reggie they have been staying with me at Aunt Katie and Uncle Nick's house and we have been having a blast!  Check out the pictures of some of our activities:
Playing "Road to Mexico"

Going on a bike ride

Ready to hop in the pool

Drying off after a long swim
Simon and Reggie have never been to America.  I told them they should fly on an airplane with us to America at Christmas time. Then they could meet you both!  What do you think...could we show them a good time? 

Hope you girls are doing well, can't wait to see you at Christmas!  Write to you soon!

Love,
Cinderella

5 comments:

  1. I want to play at your house with Simon and Reggie! I also want a kangaroo:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CINDERELLA!!!! Thank goodness you are alive and well! We were beginning to worry about you. We are so happy that you finally found your long lost cousins! They are super cute, but may need to visit Dr. 90210 for a good ol' American nose job while they are here over Christmas. We can't wait to see all of you in December! Make sure to take care of Aunt Katie for us. We hear that she is having some small animal problems between the magpies and the snakes. Love and miss you all!!

    Love,
    Sanna & Riley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cinderella! That was so sweet of you! Can't wait to read more letters to Sana and Riley :)

    ReplyDelete