Sunday, June 17, 2012

To Sanna and Riley, Love Cinderella

Dear Sanna and Riley,

I am very hoppy...I mean happy to be back home in Australia.  I've missed my home so it feels great to be back!  I am very comfortable in my new home with Aunt Katie and Uncle Nick.  I have my own bedroom and a nice big bed all to myself.  I went to the beach with Aunt Katie and Uncle Nick today.  Here are some pictures from our trip:
Sunning with Uncle Nick
Eating some Vegemite for lunch...
...and a Tim Tam for dessert!
Keeping up with my reading.
I haven't seen any other Kangaroos yet but I hope to soon.  I think I have some cousins here in Gladstone. 

I will keep you updated on my adventures!  Talk to you soon!

Love,
Cinderella

1 comment:

  1. Cinderella will have some great tales to tell when she gets back to the states! I knew about Vegamite but not about Tim Tams:):) Yum!!

    ReplyDelete